Use Cases Section
- Real-time analytics and Machine Models
- Fragmented Stack of Protocols
- Tag Management
- Notifications and Messaging
Remote Condition Monitoring
- Streaming Analytics - Connected assets
- Send notifications and updates to service engineers and manufacturers
- Enhanced Security
- Collect and
computedata in the field
- Reduce bandwidth
- Deadband handling (loss of connectivity)
- Anomaly Detection with Notifications
AI Framework Evaluation
- Apply multiple AI-algorithms for real-time use-cases
- Sandbox, testing, and comparison of AI-functions
- Self Service requirements
- Organizations constraints due to many stakeholders within the project.
- IoT behind factory firewalls
- Docker deployments requirements
- Advanced Machine Models
Process Control Loops
- Cost reduction when using Cloud services for Industrial use-cases
- Cloud Service Independence
Applying smart software to gateways and devices for enhancing and simplifying streaming analytics as part of device offering. Independent, embedded software leverages the total offering of the connected device.
Smart Train Crossing
Sound recognition for smart crossing. Detecting damaged wheels and other issues that may occur during heavy train transports. Need for advanced edge analytics and sending data to the cloud for historical usage...
Smart City Lights
Remote controlled lights for the smart city and road network. Shifting light depending on changes in the surroundings and different need of lights. Smart gateways with a mesh network used to host and help...
Building caravans for the future, the manufacturer wanted to future-proof data communication for their products. Connecting products and services within the caravan with digital offerings and enhanced...
Analyze Data with ML
Machine Learning is a very common topic. Using machine models to predicts deviations and faults of the machine.
Another common IoT scenario is anomaly detection within a machine, device or process. These detections often trigger various...