One Control Center
Manage everything from the Crosser Control Center, the control plane for self-hosted nodes on-premises, in the edge or self-hosted in your own Cloud.
The Crosser Control Center is managed by Crosser but is also available for on-premise installations in your own cloud or data center.
Learn more about the Crosser Control Center →
The Crosser Node
Powerful in-memory processing
The Crosser Node is the real-time runtime where all the data processing takes place. Install it on your infrastructure in the edge, on-premises or in your cloud. The Crosser Node is delivered in a Docker Container for maximum agility and flexibility.
- Deployed in a Docker container or as a Windows Service
- Lightweight, only 500MB in footprint
- Includes full Python Framework
- Crosser Node Built on .NET core
- In-memory processing
- Millisecond latency
- Powerful processing with over 100.000 messages per second per node (hardware dependent)
- Persistent storage
Explore Features →
Low Code and Low Effort. It doesn't get easier.
Build integration pipelines and automations with low effort and faster than you can imagine.
- Low Code. The Flow Studio lets you build integration and automation pipelines faster with pre-built modules and drag-n-drop
- Workflow Automation. Triggers, Condition Logic and Actions
- FlowApp templates. Templates get you going in no time
- Community with free on-line training and certifications. All the knowledge you need to succeed