Crosser Flow Studio and the concept of modules
Usability & Low life-cycle Costs
We are obsessed with usability and low life-cycle costs and have designed the Flow Studio to allow end-users (non-developers) to design, deploy and manage data flows with ease.
Visual Design Tool
The Flow Studio is a drag-and-drop visual design tool where you select and connect pre-built building blocks called modules to develop your flows and the Flow Studio is a central component in Crosser Cloud.
Concept of Modules
There are three main types of modules, Collector, Compute and Action modules, in a rich and ever-expanding library of modules. There is also an open SDK that allows you to build your own custom modules.
Fight Complexity with Simplicity
Machine sensor data. Distributed systems and fragmented networks. Historians and other databases. File systems. Thousands of Tags. Dirty data. Raw data. Real-time data and batch data. Limited or costly bandwidth. On-premise systems. Cloud systems and SaaS services.
There are many drivers of complexity and in combination with skills shortage and high learning-curves for most systems, the challenges are vast. Our response is to offer a platform where ease-of-use and agility has been put in the center without limiting the ability for custom innovation.
In a real-time world Flows are a central concept as data is continuously created and streamed
- Build advanced flows with drag-and-drop
- Use a library of pre-built modules and connectors
- Save your flows as FlowApps - templates to reuse
- Build a flow from scratch in minutes or re-use existing flows in second
The modularity and flexibility of the Crosser Nodes make it possible to design Flows with full flexibility
- Multiple inputs and outputs in one single flow
- Full flexibility in data formats. No restrictions either in or out
- Multiple Flows per node. No limitations
- Credentials Catalog. Enter your Cloud, SaaS and Enterprise system Credential once and reuse them for new flows
- Resource Catalog. Create resources like Tag Lists, ML models, Python/C# scripts and Data Mapping Templates and reuse them in your Flows
Test the flow in a sandbox node in your cloud account.
Live Test View
Test the flows on a running edge node in the field and do remote debugging
Version history and control
A deployed flow can´t be changed without creating a new flow version.
Mass deployment through the Edge Director
Deploy a flow to an unlimited number of edge nodes in one single operation.