The Universal Connector
Allows you to connect to thousands of REST-API’s
A five step Wizard that lets you build a new connector module in minutes.
Add a logo and the module will appear in the Flow Studio, like any other module.
A short one-time job to build the connector and your team can use it to build their Flows.
Generic Technology Modules
The Crosser Node has a built-in web server that listens for incoming HTTP requests.
- Receive incoming webhooks from external systems
- Trigger actions in Flow
Some legacy systems lack modern API’s and leverage files (CSV, JSON, XML) to exchange data with other systems. We have a group of modules designed to integrate with files.
- Monitor folders with the File Watcher Module
- Trigger Flows when there are new or changed files
- Fetch or send files with the SFTP Modules
- Write streaming data to files with the File StreamWriter Module
Pick up new or changed files from watch folders or fetch files using FTP and then process the content in a Flow.
IoT Data Modules
With the generic technology connectors for IoT data and standard protocols you have access to the majority of all machine and device data.
- Subscribe and Publish MQTT data with the MQTT Client Modules and interact with existing MQTT brokers.
- Leverage the built-in MQTT broker in the Crosser Node and eliminate the need for additional brokers in your architecture.
- The OPC-UA Browser Module lets you browse nodes in an OPC UA server and select your tags with ease.
- Read OPC UA data on demand
- Subscribe to an OPC UA server with specified intervals
- Write values to nodes in a OPC UA server
- OPC DA is supported with a partner solution
- Read data from Modbus PLCs
- Write data to Modbus PLCs
- Some machines publish data using HTTP, for instance for three-dimensional objects
- Leverage the built-in web server in the Crosser Node to interact with machines using HTTP
Ulf Björklund, one of the Crosser founders, was a pioneer in the WebSockets world and a key innovator in the usage of the protocol
- Listen to WebSocket messages over a connection
- Publish WebSocket messages to one or several listeners
CAN is normally used in vehicles.
- Read CAN raw data from vehicles
- Control vehicles by writing CAN data to vehicles
Other common protocols/PLC Modules
The S7 Modules let you get and write data from/to Siemens PLCs
The Rockwell Reader get data from Rockwell/Allen Bradley PLCs like ControlLogix, MicroLogix and PLC5
Open SDK - build your own module
If you have inhouse developed systems or for other reasons want to build your own module from scratch we have you covered with the Open SDK.
- Build your own modules using C#
- Connectors to outside systems or processing modules. Any type of module.
- Publish in the repository
- Start using them in Flows across your whole organization
- Of course, only you will see these
Can´t find what you are looking for?
We believe we cover the majority of all systems, apps and IoT data already but there is a very long tail so we will never have everything for everyone.
However, our library of modules and supported systems is developing very quickly.
Reach out to us to explore:
- If we are already working on the connector you need
- If we can move it up the priority list for you as part of the project. This is the most common way for us to prioritize the roadmap
- If there are other ways to solve the connectivity challenge, for instance through partner products.
Start Innovating Today
Try Crosser for Free
Sign up for a free trial account. Design and deploy your first Flows today.
- Sign up
- Login and start designing your data flows
- Run the flow in Crosser test environment or download local test node
- Test with real data