Low Effort guaranteed
Event-driven Data Integration and Stream Analytics as a Service.
Crosser’s fully managed and serverless Flows-as-a-Service offers the lowest-effort solution to stream and integrate data across clouds, SaaS applications, IoT data and on-premise systems.
- Move your data to the cloud and data warehouses with millisecond latency.
- Create amazing real-time experiences for your users.
- Access data anywhere. Multi-cloud, on-premises or edge.
- Relax as we run the infrastructure
One Control Center
Use the simplicity of Flows-as-a-Service for your SaaS and Cloud services and leverage self-hosted nodes for on-premise data or self-host in your own Cloud. The only platform where you can use the same control plane to manage your Flows and deployments, everywhere.
+800 apps supported
Ideal for Integration between your SaaS applications
Connect your SaaS applications like Salesforce, Netsuite, HubSpot, Power BI, Slack, Zendesk and any other of our +800 supported apps or your on-premise systems. Modern SaaS Apps run on REST-API’s and we have you covered with a set of options.
- Native Connectors. Built by us to make your life easy.
- Universal Connector - A five step wizard that lets you build your own connector to any REST-API without a line of code.
- Webhooks, HTTP module, File reader modules and many other tools are there to help you connect to the rest.
The connector page lists the systems we have verified but most likely we can connect to all of your systems and apps. Reach out to us if you can´t find the connector you are looking for.
Low Code and Low Effort. It doesn't get easier.
Build integration pipelines and automations with low effort and faster than you can imagine.
- Low Code. The Flow Studio lets you build integration and automation pipelines faster with pre-built modules and drag-n-drop.
- Workflow Automation. Triggers, Condition Logic and Actions.
- FlowApp templates. Templates get you going in no time.
- Community with free on-line training and certifications. All the knowledge you need to succeed.
An All-in-One Platform
Streams, Batch, Files, Apps, API’s and CDC Data
Connect to any type of data, transform it, apply advanced logic and deliver ready-to-use data or triggers to any destination.