Crosser announces the first Hyperautomation solution that brings Intelligent Workflows to Industrial and asset rich organizations.
Stockholm 2021-08-26. Crosser expands the product capabilities of the Crosser Platform with a new Edition called Crosser IPA, Intelligent Process Automation. It is the first true hybrid hyperautomation platform targeting Industrial and asset rich organizations empowering them to integrate and automate everything, from the shop floor to the top floor.
Enterprises of today are turning to new technologies in order to stay competitive and hyperautomation is a term that is climbing higher up on the agenda. Hyperautomation is a broad term that in its core is an approach to automate as many processes as possible using modern technologies.
“Digital transformation is not one project” says Martin Thunman, CEO and co-founder of Crosser, “it’s hundreds or thousands of mini-processes and use cases that need to become digital and automated”.
“But organisations depend heavily on specialist competence of IT staff and software developers which is a huge challenge. Both for the IT teams and for the rest of the organisation. Not until the power of implementing process automation has been put in the hands of the normal users can an organisation truly accelerate their digitalisation efforts.”
With the new product capabilities of the Crosser IPA Edition, the Crosser Platform has a set of unique capabilities designed to help Enterprises make their messy legacy part of the digital future.
Key Features of the Crosser Platform
- Truly Hybrid. Run the Intelligent Workflows anywhere. At the edge, on-premise in your private cloud or hosted by Crosser.
- Supports over 700 systems. Connect your ERP, CRM, MES, EAM, FSM, QMS, PLM, or any other three-letter abbreviation you can think of.
- Event driven Horizontal and Vertical integration. Run automations completely inside the firewall and integrate everything from the shop floor to the top floor.
- Advanced Stream Analytics and Logic. Real-time Intelligent Workflows with streaming analytics and advanced logic powered by a library of modules as well as AI/ML.
- Low code for citizen developers. A visual drag-and-drop Flow Studio that empowers non-developers to build Intelligent Workflows faster than ever.
- All data types. Integrate legacy systems, Enterprise Systems, Cloud Applications as well as machine and IoT data.
Martin Thunman continues, “The market for hyperautomation software already has a number of vendors but when we looked closer, we found no solution that was purpose built for Industrial and asset rich organisations and their specific needs. We believe the Crosser Platform with the IPA Edition fills a gap in the market.”
The Crosser IPA Edition will have general availability in September.
Crosser is a Swedish software company that designs and develops Streaming Analytics, Automation and Integration software for any Edge, On-premise or Cloud. The Crosser Platform enables real-time processing of streaming, event-driven or batch data for Industrial IoT, Data Transformation, Edge Analytics, Hyperautomation and Integration.
The solution is built to fight complexity with simplicity through the Crosser Flow Studio, the visual design tool that enables teams to innovate faster than ever without developers. The software is ideally suited for ambitious industrial companies and asset rich organisations that strive to move faster in their digital transformation. Customers include; SCA AB, Valmet Corporation, Gebhardt, Clarebout Potatoes and RubbleMaster.
Start Innovating Today
Try Crosser for Free
Sign up for a free trial account. Design and deploy your first Flows today.
- Sign up
- Login and start designing your data flows
- Run the flow in Crosser test environment or download local test node
- Test with real data