Stream Analytics Online Training
Learn, innovate, build, and test your ideas online. Improve your skills and knowledge in Stream Analytics and Integration together with our experienced presenters.
Always free, always open. Start with the Fundamentals Training and deepen your knowledge with our Advanced Training as the second step.
Partner Sales & Technical Training
Crosser Partner Training
Open training for our Ecosystem Partners. Customized for your team's needs:
- Service & Solution
- Data Science
- Industrial Automation
Low Code Stream Analytics Online Training
For anyone with technical knowledge within: Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Data Science, OT, IT and Software Development
Plan, start and complete the training according to your own schedule.
You will be provided with your own training account in the Crosser platform and get access to all training materials digitally. See the recordings and do the exercises on you own.
Duration: On-demand (Account open for 14 days) + Certification Exam
Sessions: 6 training videos á ~30min + exam
Estimated time invested: ~20h
Recorded sessions only.
Support via Slack or email.
Presentations with focus on hands-on skill development.
- Hands-on access to the Crosser platform
- Exercises and assignments
- Hands-on design of advanced Stream Analytics use cases
- Possibility to work on your own use cases
- Course diploma at the end of the training when all assignments are completed and the exam is submitted.
Fundamentals: Technical Introduction to the Crosser Platform for Stream Analytics & Integration with a focus on Industrial IoT and Edge Analytics use cases. Most are applicable for learning how to develop generic data pipelines.
Advanced: Technical Deep-Dive into more advanced concepts of the Crosser Platform for Stream Analytics & Integration including the Universal Connector for developing REST-API Connectors and database ETL/ELT use cases.
- Crosser Platform introduction
- Data Transformation of streaming data
- Best practices for building IIoT data model
- Integration to Cloud, Enterprise Systems and SaaS Applications
- Machine Data Connectivity (OPC, Modbus, S7, MQTT)