When deploying an advanced logistics and supply chain management system with real-time data the legacy data center couldn´t handle the high number of requests. Need to handle hundreds of connected devices and real-time updates per second.
Legacy data center with many legacy dependencies to other systems. Modern devices with modern functionality and interfaces connected.
Off-loading legacy systems
- The legacy data center wasn´t built for real-time communication
- Add real-time engine to parse incoming data
Integration to 3rd party systems (legacy)
- Database triggers to update event-driven records
Future Proof Legacy Data Center
- Ambition to increase the real-time usage of the system with more functionality and services.
- Requires a flexible real-time engine that can easily accommodate new use cases over time
Crosser Node deployed in a Virtual Machine inside the firewall
- Custom C# functionally added
- Scaling enabled with fallback server
- Enhanced security with TLS