Globally connected machines with the purpose of analyzing data for predictive maintenance and enhanced service programs for the end customer.
Enabling full-duplex data communication for both collecting and updating the data flows deployed in the gateways.
Equipped with a rugged 3G/4G gateway and Wifi capabilities.
When having a global base of customers, data communication requires a setup that uses as little bandwidth as possible for updates and data flow configuration changes, taking into account high bandwidth costs and
compute data from machines in the field
- Read proprietary protocols from machines operating system
- Reformat proprietary data to MQTT for further communication
- Filter data and remove unnecessary tags.
- Filter recurrent data before sending and repopulation of data at cloud arrival
Deadband handling (loss of connectivity)
- Save expected data if/when the machine loses connectivity.
- Simple Anomaly Detection for analyzing known error codes
- Notification when connectivity is broken
- Notification to service system when anomalies are detected
Crosser Node deployed in the machine gateway:
RS323interface for machine data.
- Customized modules for error-code handling and proprietary protocols
- Anomaly detection based on error-code data
- Email notifications via email delivery service to service
- SMS notifications if connectivity is broken (RnD)
Customer organization set up with roles