- Real-time analytics and Machine Models
- Fragmented Stack of Protocols
- Tag Management
- Notifications and Messaging
- Streaming Analytics - Connected assets
- Send notifications and updates to service engineers and manufacturers
- Enhanced Security
- Collect and
computedata in the field
- Reduce bandwidth
- Deadband handling (loss of connectivity)
- Anomaly Detection with Notifications
- Install multiple AI-algorithms
- Testing, and comparison of AI-functions
- Self Service requirements
- IoT behind factory firewalls
- Docker deployments requirements
- Advanced Machine Models
- Cost reduction when using Cloud services for Industrial use-cases
- Cloud Service Independence
- Real-time image analysis
- Collect data and update AI
- 3rd party Real-time Integration
- Off-loading legacy systems
- Integration to 3rd party systems (legacy)
- Future Proof Legacy Data Center
- 3G/4G bandwidth limitations
- Integration to Big Data Cloud Center
- Event-based Alerts and Notifications
Applying smart software to gateways and devices for enhancing and simplifying streaming analytics as part of device offering. Independent, embedded software leverages the total offering of the connected device.
Sound recognition for smart crossing. Detecting damaged wheels and other issues that may occur during heavy train transports. Need for advanced edge analytics and sending data to the cloud for historical usage...
Remote controlled lights for the smart city and road network. Shifting light depending on changes in the surroundings and different need of lights. Smart gateways with a mesh network used to host and help...
Building caravans for the future, the manufacturer wanted to future-proof data communication for their products. Connecting products and services within the caravan with digital offerings and enhanced...