Crosser Edge Solution Overview
Crosser Edge solution consists of two main products; Crosser Edge Node and Crosser Cloud - the orchestration and management system.
The Edge Node is in its core a real-time analytics engine and the software runs on standard hardware - an IoT gateway, industrial server or any other hardware that supports Linux, Windows or Unix. It is deployed either embedded on a machine/equipment itself or in a middle layer hardware that typically connects to several machines/equipment or devices. The middle-layer deployment scenario is also referred to as Fog Computing.
Crosser Edge Node - connect your assets
- Lightweight and powerful - runs on any Linux, Windows or Unix-enabled hardware
- Full IoT feature set - independence from Cloud IoT Platforms
- Real-time processing of data - millisecond latency
- IoT, OT and Enterprise Integration
- Deploy on your site or at your customers site
- Add metadata. Clean, prepare and normalize the data
- Make your Big Data small with advanced filtering, aggregation and compression
- Detect outliers and anomalies in real-time with standard or custom algorithms