At Crosser we are living and breathing an open, helpful and team-oriented culture. In other words a Start-Up which gives you the possibility to grow and develop yourself.
If you want to get into IoT, AI and Edge & Streaming Analytics - come to us.
We at Crosser design and develop an innovative and market leading low-code Edge Streaming Analytics & Integration solution. Both factory owners and machine builders are target customers, with the common denominator being that they want to analyze data from machines close to the source in order to reduce the amount of data and provide insights that can be acted upon with minimal delay.
The main idea with the Crosser solution is to provide tools that simplify the implementation, testing and life-cycle management of these systems by enabling also non software developers to turn ideas into real use cases. This is achieved by providing a library of pre-built modules for common functionalities needed for these use cases. Using a cloud-based drag’n drop editor our customers combine these modules into processing flows. The Crosser module library is constantly expanding and today has more than 100 modules covering Input modules to collect data using different protocols, Analytics modules to do something with the data and Output modules to deliver the results to different destinations.
The software is ideally suited for Enterprise customers of various industries and applications including industrial IoT, enterprise integrations, healthcare, smart buildings and smart cities.
The main responsibilities of the offered position will be as the technical arm of the global sales & partner teams. The candidate supports customers and partners world-wide with a specific responsibility for the DACH region.
Our prospects and customers are key for us hence Crosser is looking for a Solutions Engineer who looks beyond powerpoint presentations and can combine this with the attitude to look into technical details as well. There is a lot of freedom and flexibility for you to grow with the company. This role will be initially a mix between pre-sales and post-sales. With the head of the DACH region you will do prospect discovery, respective value proposition and product demonstrations including value cases. A special focus will lay on building use case scenarios to step away from a pure feature jockeying and move to E2E value presentations.
Also if a customer has a technical problem you are the goto person. Of course you get full support and backup from the architect and the engineering team. You will run Crosser Power Workshops and manage relationships to technical people on the customer side.
You are used to taking your own initiatives and responsibility for your work. You shall be able to work on your own while at the same time encourage collaboration within and across different departments.
The position reports directly to the CTO of the company based in Sweden with a dotted line reporting to the Sales Director in the DACH region.
The following are the key responsibilities of the position:
- Qualify prospects together with the Sales Director.
- Present Crosser’s technology and products in customer/partner meetings, in webinars and at trade shows.
- Run workshops for discovery of customer use cases
- Setup and participate in demos and proof-of-concepts, primarily remotely but sometimes at customer/partner sites.
- Respond to customer RFPs and be point of contact during technical evaluations.
- Help getting customers and partners up and running with their initial deployments.
- Provide support to customers and partners.
- Conduct training sessions with customers and partners, both online and on-site.
- Help writing white papers, presentations and other technical documentation.
- Help Product management and R&D to improve the company’s product by providing feedback and suggestions.
- Maintaining an open-minded, friendly and positive attitude
- Collect customer requirements and present them to the relevant parts of the organisation
The position does not include budget responsibility nor direct personnel responsibility.
The ideal candidate has experience of:
- Supporting the End-toEnd sales cycle from a pre-sales / technical perspective
- Understanding to present value instead of features
- Promoting, Demonstrating and Installing software based products in a business-to-business environment.
The main requirements of the position are as follows:
- Relevant academic degree of at least Bachelor’s level.
- Full professional proficiency (speaking, reading, and writing) in German and English.
- Minimum 5 years experience of similar work.
- Positive and solution oriented personality
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to understand both technology and business use cases
In addition, these areas are meriting for the position:
- Experience of installing and running software in both Linux and Windows environments.
- Experience of industrial automation systems, e.g. PLC, SCADA, MES, ERP
- Experience of enterprise IT systems, e.g. databases, CRM
- Experience of feature & bug tracking systems, such as PivotalTracker or Jira
The position is initially a remote position working from a home office, unless travelling. As the Crosser team grows in the DACH region a Crosser office is planned to be set up in Munich.
- How do I apply?
Once you’ve found what you’re looking for, simply fill the form on the right and hit the “Apply” button and you’re on your way.- What documents should I send with my application?
We need your CV and cover letter. If the ad is in English, please send us the documents either in English or Swedish.- Is it OK to apply for several different positions?
Yes, that is fine with us. However, we recommend that you adjust your CV and letter for the specific position since this gives you a better chance of explaining why you are the right person for the job.- I just sent in my application, when do I hear from you?
We read all applications, and you will always hear back from us within 24 hours.