The Crosser Edge Computing solution offloads Cloud services, provides real-time analytics and decision-making capabilities close to IoT sensors and IoT devices. This substantially reduces Cloud services cost and bandwidth costs and gives a sub-millisecond response time on data streams for real-time local actions.
The software is ideally suited for Enterprise customers of various industries and applications including industrial IoT, healthcare, smart buildings and smart cities…
Crosser currently has two main product areas: First is the Edge node, which is a real-time engine for high-speed processing of event data from sensors and other types of inputs before being sent to other systems. The Edge node is written in C# running on .NET core. The second product area is a multi-tenant management and orchestration platform hosted in Azure, which is used by our customers to manage their distributed Edge nodes.
The company now needs to strengthen its R&D team in Sundsvall with an experienced software developer interested in QA. The main responsibility will be to enhance the company’s QA processes, but also to be part of the development of new software features.
The following are the key responsibilities of the position:
- Manage QA activities for the company’s software products, including test and continuous integration frameworks, release management and bug tracking systems.
- DevOps for the cloud management platform
- Develop software for the fog/edge node and the cloud management system.
- Write clean, testable and maintainable code for both backend and frontend
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Help translating customer demands into viable scalable features
- Maintaining an open-minded, friendly and positive attitude
- The position does not include budget responsibility nor direct personal responsibility.
The ideal candidate is an experienced developer that has developed SW products for industrial applications and who has an interest in QA activities.You are used to take own initiatives and responsibility for your work. You shall be able to work on your own while at the same time encourage collaboration within and across different departments.
The main requirements of the position are as follows:
- Full professional proficiency (speaking, reading, and writing) in Swedish and English.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of SW development and/or QA.
- Deep technical understanding of SW design and test methodology.
- Experience of build/integration systems, such as Jenkins.
- Proficiency in at least one of C++/C#/Java, Python or similar programming languages.
- Experience of code versioning with Git, or similar tools.
- Experience with container systems, such as Docker
- Experience of designing and developing software solution for at least one well-known cloud platform, such as Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or OpenStack.
In addition, these areas are meriting for the position:
- Experience of .NET
- Experience of front-end frameworks, such as Vue, Angular, React, Ember
- Experience of product development.
- Good understanding of network technologies.
- How do I apply?
Once you’ve found what you’re looking for, simply fill the form on the right and hit the “Apply” button and you’re on your way.- What documents should I send with my application?
We need your CV and cover letter. If the ad is in English, please send us the documents either in English or Swedish.- Is it OK to apply for several different positions?
Yes, that is fine with us. However, we recommend that you adjust your CV and letter for the specific position since this gives you a better chance of explaining why you are the right person for the job.- I just sent in my application, when do I hear from you?
We read all applications, and you will always hear back from us within 24 hours.