We are developing Industrial IoT solutions for the future. And we need people like you, that love to code and design so that the end-user can flow to the solution and solve their core business at a glance.
Our core team is working together with all the bits and pieces that hold Crosser Solution together. As a part of that team, you will be working with both core functionality and new features. Close to the devices and close to the cloud. And you will be an essential part of all decisions therebetween!
Even though we are looking for an experienced front-end developer We truly believe that attitude beats talent. And that you are willing to try new languages and techniques as well as using the one you know today. We are not looking for someone that is like us, we are looking for some that complement us and adds experience to the team.
We expect you to write clean, reusable code with strong emphasis on stability and performance for both backend and frontend.
Here are the key responsibilities of the position:
- Develop front-end solutions and features for both Crosser products and website
- Help to translate customer demands into viable scalable features.
- Maintain an open-minded, friendly and positive attitude.
- Ensure smooth product releases and support.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in software development.
- Deep technical understanding of software design and methodology.
- Experience of code versioning with Git, or similar tools.
- You are used to taking own initiatives and responsibility for your work.
- You can work on your own while at the same time encourage collaboration within and across different departments.
- A relevant academic degree of at least Bachelor’s level.
- Developed software products for industrial applications.
- Experience in front-end frameworks, such as Vue, Angular, React, Ember.
- Experience of build/integration systems, such as Jenkins.
- Experience in product development.
- Good understanding of network technologies.
Who are We?
We are Crosser. We develop intelligent edge computing software for connected industries and large enterprises. Our solution offloads Cloud services, provide real-time analytics and decision-making capabilities in a sub-millisecond timeframe. Our technology is ideally suited for enterprises in a variety of industries and applications including industrial IoT, supply chain, healthcare, smart buildings, and smart cities.
Does this sound interesting to you? Then don’t waste time and apply for the position.
- How do I apply?
Once you’ve found what you’re looking for, simply fill the form on the right and hit the “Apply” button and you’re on your way.- What documents should I send with my application?
We need your CV and cover letter. If the ad is in English, please send us the documents either in English or Swedish.- Is it OK to apply for several different positions?
Yes, that is fine with us. However, we recommend that you adjust your CV and letter for the specific position since this gives you a better chance of explaining why you are the right person for the job.- I just sent in my application, when do I hear from you?
We read all applications, and you will always hear back from us within 24 hours.