Position: Front-end Developer
Localization of Position: Anywhere with internet connection in Central European Time Zone (or +/- one hour)
Localization of Crosser Offices: Sundsvall (R&D hub) and Stockholm (HQ)
Recruiting managers: Ulf Björklund and Mikael Moberg
Crosser now needs to strengthen its R&D team with an experienced front-end developer. The main responsibility will be to develop new functionality for the Crosser products.
If you want to get into IoT, AI, process automation at the Edge & Streaming Analytics - Come join the Crosser start-up.
The following are the key responsibilities of the position:
- Be a key player in the front-end system development, continuously improve and build features, maximize performance, update architecture and maintain dependencies.
- Take part in Crosser’s agile process, plan code sprints and follow up in daily stand-ups.
- Evolve and maintain the Crosser component library, improve its base, and work together with the team for a sustainable design system.
- Be involved in UI/UX development, from feedback on design prototypes to front-end implementation.
- Take senior responsibility, perform code reviews, collaborate with the team, and share knowledge.
- Help translate customer demands and UI challenges into viable scalable features
The position does not include budget responsibility nor direct personnel responsibility.
The main requirements of the position are as follows:
- 4+ years experience with at least one modern front-end framework React, Angular or Vue.
- Be able to build user-friendly interfaces.
- Technical understanding of code design patterns.
- Experience in code versioning with Git, or similar tools.
- Experience in working with REST-API in the front-end
- Professional proficiency (speaking, reading, and writing) in English.
In addition, these areas are meriting for the position:
- TypeScript knowledge
- Experience in product development
- PWA development and page speed optimization.
- Experience in building interfaces to visualize large data sets in a small viewport.
- Familiar with test methodology, End to end, Unit testing.
- Experience with container systems, such as Docker.
- Background in object-oriented languages such as C#/Java etc.
Factory owners and machine builders are our target customers, with the common denominator being that they want to analyze and work with data from machines close to the source. The software is ideally suited for Enterprise customers of various industries and applications including industrial IoT, enterprise integrations, healthcare, smart buildings, and smart cities.
By using a drag’n drop editor our customers combine modules into processing flows that are deployed to the customer’s server. The Crosser product and its module library are constantly expanding and today it has more than 100 native modules and supports a total of more than 700 connectors.
We put a lot of care and time into who we hire. We believe that in order to build the best products and services, we need to build high impact teams. During the interview process you will meet the Head of R&D and the CTO as well as other members of our team.
Send your application today to email@example.com and we will review your application as soon as possible. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Perks & Benefits
- A unique opportunity to be part of a start-up with a global leadership ambition, backed by leading VCs from Sweden, Germany and Japan.
- Be part of building amazing products that will be used by some of the largest enterprises in the world.
- Work from anywhere.
- Our vision is to remove the complexity from the customer with smart features and create a WOW experience for the user.
- Be a key contributor in the front-end team and learn from some of the best developers around.
- Enjoy working in a “we-get-isht-done” culture with minimum corporate BS.
- Great compensation package.