Are you looking to move beyond just using your skills, to applying them to helping create the next industrial revolution?? We are aware that you are searching for the next big thing! Join us at Crosser!!
We are searching for an experienced Pre/Post Sales Engineer and DevOps to join our sales team in our mission to expand the customer base of Crosser. We are looking for an expert to address technical challenges from a commercial perspective. As a sales engineer at Crosser, you will work with some of the most intriguing industrial IT environment out there.
Here are the key responsibilities of the position:
- Present Crosser’s technology and products in customer and partner meetings.
- Build business relevant demos and proof-of-concepts of Crosser applications, remotely and at customer/partner sites.
- Help getting customers and partners up and running with their initial deployments.
- Work directly and closely with our customers’ and partners engineers.
- Operate Crosser’s cloud-based and multi-tenant Edge node management system, including onboarding new customers, scale out the system and monitor the overall operation to ensure a stable and always on system.
- Help writing instructions, presentations and other technical documentation.
- Capture product enhancement and work with our R&D department to prioritize them.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of similar work.
- Relevant academic degree of at least Bachelor’s level.
- Positive and solution-oriented personality.
- Excellent presentation skills, with the ability to deliver a technical pitch.
- Maintain an open-minded, friendly and positive attitude.
- You are used to taking own initiatives and responsibility for your work.
- You can work on your own while at the same time encourage collaboration within and across different departments.
- Good understanding of network technologies.
- Experience of installing and running software in Linux and Windows environments.
- Experience deploying and running software solutions in at least one well-known cloud platform, such as Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or OpenStack.
- Experience of automating tasks by writing scripts.
- Experience of feature & bug tracking systems, such as Jira.
- Experience of programming in C++, C#, Java, Python or similar programming languages.
- Experience of container systems, such as Docker.
- Experience as project manager or equivalent positions.
Who are We?
We are Crosser. We develop intelligent edge computing software for connected industries and large enterprises. Our solution offloads Cloud services, provide real-time analytics and decision-making capabilities in sub-millisecond timeframe. Our technology is ideally suited for enterprises in a variety of industries and applications including industrial IoT, supply chain, healthcare, smart buildings and smart cities. Does this sound interesting to you?
- How do I apply?
Once you’ve found what you’re looking for, simply fill the form on the right and hit the “Apply” button and you’re on your way.- What documents should I send with my application?
We need your CV and cover letter. If the ad is in English, please send us the documents either in English or Swedish.- Is it OK to apply for several different positions?
Yes, that is fine with us. However, we recommend that you adjust your CV and letter for the specific position since this gives you a better chance of explaining why you are the right person for the job.- I just sent in my application, when do I hear from you?
We read all applications, and you will always hear back from us within 24 hours.