Crosser is a start-up that designs and develops the industry’s first pure-play realtime software solution for Edge Streaming Analytics. The Crosser Streaming Analytics solution offloads Cloud services, provides real-time analytic and decision making capabilities close to IoT sensors and IoT devices. This substantially reduces Cloud services cost and bandwidth costs and gives a millisecond response time on data streams for real-time local actions. The software is ideally suited for Enterprise customers of various industries and applications including industrial IoT, healthcare, smart buildings and smart cities.
The company now needs to strengthen its team with a DevOps engineer. The main responsibilities of the offered position is to operate, develop and maintain the Crosser cloud service, in order to provide a best-in-class customer experience. This is a multi-tenant service hosted on Azure and is used by our customers to build processing flows for edge streaming analytics and to orchestrate their edge nodes.
The following are the key responsibilities of the position:
- Deploy updates and fixes on the Crosser cloud service
- Improve and extend the architecture of the cloud service
- Automate the execution of operational processes
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Ensure that the cloud service meets the expected security requirements
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Provide level 2 support
- Stay up-to-date with advances in cloud architecture, tools and security practices
The position does not include budget responsibility nor direct personnel responsibility.
You are used to take own initiatives and responsibility for your work. You shall be able to work on your own while at the same time encourage collaboration within and across different departments.
The main requirements of the position are as follows:
- Relevant academic degree of at least Bachelor’s level.
- Full professional proficiency (speaking, reading, and writing) in Swedish and English.
- Minimum 3 years experience of similar work.
- Solid knowledge of installing and running software in Linux
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Positive and solution oriented personality that maintains a good team spirit
In addition, these areas are meriting for the position:
- Experience of containerized deployments, such as Docker
- Experience of Azure, AWS or Google cloud services
- Experience of orchestration tools, such as Kubernetes and TerraForm
- Experience of installing and running software in Windows environments.
- How do I apply?
Once you’ve found what you’re looking for, simply fill the form on the right and hit the “Apply” button and you’re on your way.- What documents should I send with my application?
We need your CV and cover letter. If the ad is in English, please send us the documents either in English or Swedish.- Is it OK to apply for several different positions?
Yes, that is fine with us. However, we recommend that you adjust your CV and letter for the specific position since this gives you a better chance of explaining why you are the right person for the job.- I just sent in my application, when do I hear from you?
We read all applications, and you will always hear back from us within 24 hours.