Position: Back-end Developer
Localization: Remote or Sundsvall, Sweden
Recruiting manager: Ulf Björklund
At Crosser we are living and breathing an open, helpful and team-oriented culture. In other words a Start-Up which gives you the possibility to grow and develop yourself.
If you want to get into IoT, AI, process automation and Edge & Streaming Analytics - come to us.
We at Crosser design and develop an innovative and market leading low-code Edge Streaming Analytics & Integration solution. Factory owners and machine builders are target customers, with the common denominator being that they want to analyze data from machines close to the source in order to reduce the amount of data and provide insights that can be acted upon with minimal delay. In addition, large organizations are increasingly faced with the need for system-to-system integration since the number of used applications are growing at a fast pace. Crosser addresses these combined challenges in IIoT and process automation with our product offerings.
The main idea with the Crosser solution is to provide tools that simplify the implementation, testing and life-cycle management of these systems by enabling non-software developers to turn ideas into real use cases. This is achieved by providing a library of pre-built modules for common functionalities needed for these use cases. Using a cloud-based drag’n drop editor our customers combine these modules into processing flows. The Crosser module library is constantly expanding and today has more than 100 modules covering Input modules to collect data using different protocols, Analytics modules to do something with the data and Output modules to deliver the results to different destinations.
The software is ideally suited for Enterprise customers of various industries and applications including industrial IoT, enterprise integrations, healthcare, smart buildings and smart cities.
The company now needs to strengthen its R&D team with an experienced software developer. The main responsibility will be to develop new functionality for the Crosser products.
The following are the key responsibilities of the position:
- Develop software for Crosser’s IIoT and IPA (Intelligent Process Automation) products including the cloud management system
- Write clean, testable and maintainable code
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Help translating customer demands into viable scalable features
- Maintaining an open-minded, friendly and positive attitude
The position does not include budget responsibility nor direct personnel responsibility.
The ideal candidate is an experienced developer that has developed SW products for industrial applications.You are used to taking your own initiatives and responsibility for your work. You shall be able to work on your own while at the same time encourage collaboration within and across different departments.
The main requirements of the position are as follows:
- Relevant academic degree of at least Bachelor’s level.
- Professional proficiency (speaking, reading, and writing) in English.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of SW development
- Deep technical understanding of SW design and test methodology.
- Experience of build/integration systems, such as Jenkins.
- Proficiency in at least one of C++/C#/Java, Python or similar programming languages.
- Experience of code versioning with Git, or similar tools.
- Experience with container systems, such as Docker
- Experience of designing and developing software solutions for at least one well known cloud platform, such as Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or OpenStack.
In addition, these areas are meriting for the position:
- Experience of .NET
- Experience of front-end frameworks, such as Vue, Angular, React, Ember
- Experience of product development.
- Good understanding of network technologies.
We put a lot of care and time into who we hire. We believe that in order to build the best products and services, we need to build high impact teams. During the interview process you will meet the Head of R&D and the CTO as well as other members of our team.
Send your application today to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will review your application as soon as possible. We are looking forward to hearing from you!